Pandora, how do you stop it!!??

T850

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a JawBone Jambox and my F-150 and both are paired to my 920 via Bluetooth.

I press pause on Pandora, get in my truck and once I get out of the truck Pandora is blaring away in my pocket.
Thats after I paused it and back out to the homescreen BEFORE i get in my truck.

How do you stop it running??

arkavat

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a JawBone Jambox and my F-150 and both are paired to my 920 via Bluetooth.

I press pause on Pandora, get in my truck and once I get out of the truck Pandora is blaring away in my pocket.
Thats after I paused it and back out to the homescreen BEFORE i get in my truck.

How do you stop it running??

It is very annoying and it is not just a pandora issue, but WP issue. I have had this happen to me while using other 3rd party music apps as well. Everytime the bluetooth connection is terminated, the phone seems to toggle play/pause. Idea seems like that IF you are playing music and bluetooth disconnects, music should pause. However, the downside is that when connection is terminated and you are paused... pause toggles to play!
This is a pure theory BTW... I may be wrong! I have been wrong before... once i think..perhaps twice at the most! :)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I normally turn off Bluetooth while Pandora is playing in my vehicle. Most of the time Pandora doesn't start playing again, but occasionally it will start again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss