Official Tumblr app!

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Not bad for 1.0 but it's still missing the one thing that blueprints couldn't do: messaging.
Also, it seems to automatically log me out for no reason.
Hopefully it'll get updated frequently enough, although for as much as people complain about the iOS and Android apps, at least we're not alone if they perpetually ignore bugs.

diapers

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
As a 3rd party tumblr app dev.. this sucks! :p

but it's all good, I'm glad we can get messaging @ some point on this platform, it was driving me nuts.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up: the App consumes A LOT of memory. And you can't clean it.

In other words, this App contributes A LOT for the "Others" storage problem.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I just think it's completely ridiculous that there is no WP7.x support. I mean seriously.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

sent from an Android device. Haha

I think you'll see a big slowdown in WP7.x support with new apps. The number of devices now favors WP8 & there are enough differences to make it a chore.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just uninstall and install it back. It's a temporary solution to clean the app data.

Just did that. But a bit annoying really. Hopefully they'll update the App with a in-App cleaner. Until Microsoft decides to stop stalling and releases a fix for the Other problem (honestly, it's something that should be fixed immediately instead of keep waiting for the GDR2...)

Vavali

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
So, downloaded the new update - and honestly didn't even know the app launched with a lockscreen feature. But now when I try to use it, it doesn't work at all.

Is there a trick or something to making it work? I keep going in to the app and choosing for it to be my lock screen and nothing. I go to the settings and go to lock screen and choose tumblr and I still only get some default picture as my lock screen. I've reset my phone a couple of times and no dice. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon