Help me bug SiriusXM to create an app for us!

Wingwalker84

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Just finished. This is the 2nd time I have put in a request for the app. The first time, they called me and basically said that the user base was not big enough on Windows Phones to justify them making an app. Obviously they have never been to this site or any site that deals with Windows Mobile and read any of the posts.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been tweeting them a couple times a week in fact im about to tweet them now and mention them, Nokia and Joe belfiore hopefully someone gets the message.

I'm @sedp23 maybe we all should flood their twitter

nooaah

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm dropping my sub if they don't come out with an app soon. They're a horribly managed company. It's a disgrace. Even if the app only brings in 1,000 subs...That's 1,000 * $10 * 12 months. Does it cost more than that to develop that app? We all know how low quality their apps usually are, so I find it hard to believe that they can't justify throwing us a bone; especially with Verizon now really in the mix with the 8x and 928.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm dropping my sub if they don't come out with an app soon. They're a horribly managed company. It's a disgrace. Even if the app only brings in 1,000 subs...That's 1,000 * $10 * 12 months. Does it cost more than that to develop that app? We all know how low quality their apps usually are, so I find it hard to believe that they can't justify throwing us a bone; especially with Verizon now really in the mix with the 8x and 928.

You have the mismangaged part right! Billing with them is a pain! They screw it up just about every few months... But I still would love to listen to it at work or on a run. I don't really buy a lot of music and I have this in my car already so I might as well just have it on my phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers