Doffen

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Got this replay:

Thanks for your idea! Tinder is an app that's constantly in development. We are working hard to improve it day by day. Your suggestion will be brought to the development team.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Got this replay:

Thanks for your idea! Tinder is an app that's constantly in development. We are working hard to improve it day by day. Your suggestion will be brought to the development team.

yeah I did as well. looks like a stereotypical *copy/paste* response. I would be surprised if we get the app, since it's only on iOS now not even Android. I was just hoping to start some talk about it on here through my post and see where the interest goes.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Not a fan of this kind of apps, but anything mainstream is good for the ecosystem. WP really needs to up its game, still missing on WP8: Snapchat, Tango, TimePlay, Candy Crush Saga, SongPop, Bejeweled Blitz, Temple Run 2.

Jason Parmar

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I did the same Doffen, got the same reply.
Also tweeted them too.

If we all do the same they'll defo start developing on the fastest growing OS.
(also messaged SnapChat & Vine)

Doffen

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I did the same Doffen, got the same reply.
Also tweeted them too.

If we all do the same they'll defo start developing on the fastest growing OS.
(also messaged SnapChat & Vine)

Vine is confirmed, but who needs official Snapchat when Rudy just confirmed that 6snap is under development.
Den Delimarsky is also working on a Snapchat app.

freshair

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Nicely designed website, I'll give them that. But yeah, survey scam. They're just trying to generate CPA clicks based on Tinder demand.

Also on their about page:

Locality

Tinder for BlackBerry is a network of interesting people around you. That is where all the fun happens.

wat

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Any progress on this? Maybe we could get Rudy on board! WP needs apps like this for mass market because believe it or not, having these types of services unavailable can make for people not switching to the platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes