Steam chat

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I know there is Steam Friends Pro/Plus or something, but according to comments it's outdated and not working. Is there any other proper working (preferably well intergrated) Steam chat apps?

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I am using Steam Center, which works perfectly. It doesn't push Messages which means you have to Stay online in the app. But apart from that it's okay!

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
ohhh Valve Valve...there's a thread at Steam forums with more than 40 pages requesting an official WP app!

i rly hope they are preparing smth for the next semester! they can't keep ignoring us u.u

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I am using Steam Center, which works perfectly. It doesn't push Messages which means you have to Stay online in the app. But apart from that it's okay!

Can't log in, tells me to check steam guard code, but 1) I dont get the code 2) nowhere to input it anyways

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Same situation of Coreldan. I didn't receive any Steamguard email (while instead I always receive it when logging from other PCs) by using it. And even if I received, I can't see any place where to put it into.

I also paid for Steam Friends Pro: It can't connect either, and blames the Valve server that *may* be down. Oh dear God! O_O

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there. If you still support this app, here is some feedback:
  • Russian letters or non-regular symbols (like a heart in my nick) showed as '?' in the app
  • This app acts like a desktop version and makes real desktop version force to log out. Is there a way to fix it?
  • If you need help with language translations, I can make Russian one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon