Free Battery App Packed With Features!!!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
At the moment you can do the recharging part by setting the alert yourself under Settings > Toast Alerts or did you mean a range?

I couldn't edit the permissions to your app :s, it was already allowed

ibvx4DzqosRPEa.jpg

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app again? If your background agent is enabled, the tiles should update fine.

The screenshots I took were done when I did a second install.
I installed it once, posted on the thread about the bug and removed it, then reinstalled it took screenshots and posted.

Do you want me to install it again and check if its working?

I really didn't do anything in the background agent/tasks, neither was my battery saver on at any time?

Let me know about it.

Amit Chand

May 25, 2013
Visit site
You should just install it, emable background agent in settings and pin the live tile. A bit hard without seeing what you are doing so if you are in New Zealand anytime soon we might have to do coffee to see what is happening :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Have installed it again, will pin it to the start screen, won't be touching any other settings.
Tile is pinned and am at 45%, battery saver is 'off'

Went to settings > Swiped left, background tasks and tapped advanced, can see Zapi battery in that list and it says "These apps can run in your background and you may not be able to block all of them", so I guess I can't enable/disable your app by any means :).

Will report back my finds tomorrow.

Amit Chand

May 25, 2013
Visit site
You still need to open the app...go to Settings > Background and press the button "Start Background Task". This will tell the OS that Zapi Battery is requesting a task to run in the background and this tasks runs every 30 minutes or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans