Amazing weather issues

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello I just purchased amazing weather and its constantly off ny 7-13 degrees. Right now the app says its 78 degrees in NYC, the live tile says 81 and the lock screen says 74. Meanwhile its really 87. The free Nokia weather channel is always correct. Does anyone know why it would be so off for me ?

SergikUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
What does the time on the lock screen next to location depict? For instance it is 19:26 now, but Amazing Weather shows 19:16. Is it the time of latest synchronisation. I have set the app to update daily only, but this time changes many times over the day.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's the time it last updated the lockscreen. I've set it to hourly but it's more like every three hours...so I don't think that functionality works too well.

pillswoj

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled it after several instances of the current weather and hourly being no where close to right or what The Weather Network App said. I had paid for Amazing weather and loved the features but if the forecast is not accurate then it is useless.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
These issues are happening with all live tiles, in my experience. For that reason, I am currently using my Galaxy S3 with Cyanogenmod loaded. I'll come back to WP8 when they fix live tiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss