Vine for Windows Phone?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so Vine seems to be taking over the internet recently and I was wondering do you think Vine will come to Windows Phone anytime soon?

Twitter just had an update to allow us to watch Vine video's, in my book that normally means they are at least planning on releasing it for Windows Phone... Right?

What do you think and would you like Vine on Windows Phone?

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
There's a few developers already working on Vine and it's to the point where they can now upload video.

Twitter has been a strong supporter of Windows platforms in general so I have a good feeling they'll have an app on WP eventually.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think there was some third party developer on windows phone developing a Vine app. Officially no news yet.

I used the android one it crashed twice during my short use. So weird, it seems until they iron out android bugs they might not have it for WP or W8.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
There are about 3-4 apps being made right at this moment and Rudy's #6sec Vine app could be in a week or so - thats the first one to look out for.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
This first round look to be only vine viewers, that's not enough. I'm waiting for one that allows uploading.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans