Does anyone know of a Action Movie FX type app for Windows Phone 8

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
So does anyone know of any action movie fx type apps where you overlay action video effects over video?

Thanks
I don't know any and my inclination is that since Microsoft doesn't give dev access to the video file that no one will make one yet. The video would have to be recorded BY the app and the app would add the effect and then saved IN the app or SkyDrive, but not to the phone. This are the limitations as I've heard them. Maybe someone will confirm or correct me.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I hope so too. Until they do, we don't get a video editor and we we can't upload videos to YouTube, Vimeo or any other app. 😠

alisavan7007

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Doubt if you still need the info now.. anyway, someone else there may still looking for such an app. I use ShowBiz, have lots of special effects to add to live videos, you can add transition, credits, and do advanced video editing, photo editing & audio editing with it. Simply and works well. Meanwhile, as dalydose complained, it can upload videos to YouTube directly. Here is the tutorial of how to edit videos. Hope this can help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05