Need suggestions for this app

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I have been interested with this site Spell with flickr since I saw it a few weeks back. So I made and app in a few days which could create text using images. It is not yet in the store and needs a some more time to be polished. I am looking for suggestions to improve this app. Please do comment.

TextWithFlickr - YouTube

Users can directly text/share/edit images from the app and save them to their albums.
Right now it only supports text only and uses Twitter as a community sort of thing for images.
You will get a lot more sharing options on your device, on emulator we only get very few. Here is how the share would look and if click on Twitter all filters can be applied.

wp_ss_20130706_0001.png wp_ss_20130706_0002.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It looks cool to me.

The only suggestion I'd have is more sharing options, but you've obviously already thought about that and are working on it.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Laura.
The images posted above are from the app itself. This is the new sharing method is built into Windows Phone 8 (win Phone 7 missed it). I think this app will have limited audience but I have learnt quite a lot during the few hours I spent on this. Final Testing still is critical for this.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Laura.
The images posted above are from the app itself. This is the new sharing method is built into Windows Phone 8 (win Phone 7 missed it). I think this app will have limited audience but I have learnt quite a lot during the few hours I spent on this. Final Testing still is critical for this.
That's great.

You've obviously already taken care of the sharing options.

Good luck with the app. It looks like something that people would like, since I haven't seen anything else that looks remotely similar. So even though it might be a niche product, I think it will fill a niche that currently has nothing else available.