damien-tt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Did anyone else purchase VBA8 by M.K. and if so, have you seen that it is no longer published? I'm curious as to why it went down as I really love this emulator so much that I bought it and would be bummed if the creator decided to stop developing it. :(

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Something is definitely going on. I have Snes8x for Windows 8, which the same developer made. However, when I do a search of the Windows 8 Store, that app no longer shows up.

damien-tt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering....but could it have to do with SkyDrive requiring a rename...and the fact that VBA8 is tied in with SkyDrive for ROM loading purposes? Maybe Microsoft alerted all devs that they will be rolling out the new name in a bit and asked them to modify their programs (haven't used MK's other apps so not sure about the SkyDrive integration with them) or maybe MK is updating all his apps (pretty unlikely, but I'm optimistic). Other than that I downloaded the xap file manually but I don't think there is a way to install that with the app being unavailable in the store.

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
the VBA8 have one replacement????

In 35 minutes it drained 40% of my battery and the back and the screen is SO HOT..... VERY WARM!!!!! more than normal!!!

anybody have the same issue???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon