Mint.com App....not just yet but soon

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Mint.com asking about a Windows Phone and Windows 8 app and this is what I received today. I'm pretty excited about this response.

Greetings from Mint.com!

We are pleased to inform you that Mint will be available for both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 later this year, just in time for the holidays!

Thanks for taking the time to email us. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Ronald
Mint.com

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear. I just discovered mint, since it's past time I get my finances in order and work on getting out of debt. Really nice program so far, still getting the hang and feel of it though.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Not quite released yet, but probably any day now since the link is up and it is version 1.0.0.0. Good times...

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Not quite released yet, but probably any day now since the link is up and it is version 1.0.0.0. Good times...

What do you mean? It's available for install. I think that means it's released... EDIT: oh, it requires permission to install. Now I understand what you mean! :)

I don't use Mint since my bank has pretty much the same functionality on its website, but this is a welcome addition for sure.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
What do you mean? It's available for install. I think that means it's released... EDIT: oh, it requires permission to install. Now I understand what you mean! :)

I don't use Mint since my bank has pretty much the same functionality on its website, but this is a welcome addition for sure.

Yeah if you go to the link in a browser, it still says Beta under the version so it's not quite released just yet. =)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend who was considering switching from Android to a Lumia 920 last winter, but the lack of Mint app kept him from following through with it. He had a Surface RT which he loved, and he wanted to go WP to be in the same ecosystem. But because this app was missing, he got a Note 2. Now, he loves the Note 2 and his RT has become a (very expensive!) paperweight. I don't think WP will ever see him, at least anytime soon.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten a couple emails since I installed on both phone and PC. They're asking for bug reports. I'd be happy to comply, but I haven't yet found any! It looks pretty good to me so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster