I like and use ConnectivityShortcuts but I don't like the ads. Is there another app that does ...

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
How do you use it? If you pin the shortcuts to your home screen, you will be shortcutted directly to the settings pages. No ads.

Jeffrey Fox

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found an app that pins the NFC on/off settings to a tile? Obviously there are plenty of apps that cover Bluetooth, cellular, airplane mode, etc but I have not yet found anything that also jumps to the NFC settings.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I use quick settings :) its good, free with no ads although it doesn't support nfc.

It offers WiFi, data, airplane mode, Bluetooth, location, flashlight, battery, music clearer.

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I was using quick settings until I find out the app access location suspiciously. for example, i click on wi fi tile on home screen oops location icon on the top. i wait till it disappears. Then, I click on cellular tile ooops location icon agan. what the f**k ? Why does it need location anyway

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I was using quick settings until I find out the app access location suspiciously. for example, i click on wi fi tile on home screen oops location icon on the top. i wait till it disappears. Then, I click on cellular tile ooops location icon agan. what the f**k ? Why does it need location anyway

hmmm i never noticed that before. Strange.

I just uninstalled quick settings and im now using the shortcuts within "battery" doesn't show on/off but that's ok.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I changed my mind with this type of app again. I needed to see quickly whether wifi was on/off etc so i installed connection tiles to replace quick settings and its awesome :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos