Best camera app for Lumia 920

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I try oneshot and it look better than the pro shot because it got way more options. Its really better or I just don't use the proshot right?

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I try oneshot and it look better than the pro shot because it got way more options. Its really better or I just don't use the proshot right?

Well I think it's better since with OneShot it lags in the viewfinder...

Also with ProShot, well the dev is really responding to all posts, really active, always adds new options...etc....

Why do you say that you are not using ProShot right? What are you missing or not using right?

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Pro Shot and Nokia Pro Cam...
I use Nokia Pro Cam as default cam app...

Pro shot for those special shots.

These two apps dont even come close to any other apps.
DSLR type settings on ur fingers.

One Shot just has better UI so far, Pro shot Steals with its more settings to offer.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Well I think it's better since with OneShot it lags in the viewfinder...

Also with ProShot, well the dev is really responding to all posts, really active, always adds new options...etc....

Why do you say that you are not using ProShot right? What are you missing or not using right?

Because I don't have alot of option to change like in the oneshot, I will look at some reviews and see how it work.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Because I don't have alot of option to change like in the oneshot, I will look at some reviews and see how it work.

In the viewfinder in ProShot, tap the Auto button at the top. That switches ProShot into the various shooting modes where you can adjust settings. Also on the right edge, tap ABT to get to the About screen where you can select FAQ or Manual (documentation). Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo