Best MP3/Music App

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I officially am throwing in the towel on Xbox Music. I have over 15,000 songs on my windows server most of them are in WMA format. A small percentage are DRM from Zune downloads. After working with my Lumuia 820 for almost a year to get music working properly, I just give up. Playlist don't copy correctly, when you get music on the phone, if the music is stored on the SD card you get random 1 second pauses in the music. I have contacted Nokia, upon their suggestion I purchased 2 SD cards, neither worked, they sent me 2, I could at least get music on them, but that is when the pauses started. I decided to format my card and try to send music back to my phone and with a playlist of 338 only 1 song shows up on the playlist.

I AM DONE!!!!!

I have tried to be good and use the subscription model, I have used 100% Microsoft stuff. I realize the error of my ways. I need to get a program that will go through all of my songs and convert them to MP3's. I need to find a program that will strip all the DRM off the music so that I can listen to the music. I would gladly do it with Microsoft stuff, if they could only get it to work. I year is plenty of time to get it to work.

The real question is there any option for me out there in the Windows Phone world or am I going to have to give up on it as well? Are there any apps out there that I can build playlists and transfer them to my phone?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99