(Official) Pepper, Ask the developer thread

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have it under good authority that the makers of the Pepper app will be visiting our forum for Q and A. Its time for the greatest Windows Phone community to get some answers so ask those questions right here in this thread.

daveh101

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
What is Pepper, and why should I download it?

Simply, Pepper is a social network for live music - take all the good bits from the big social networks and dedicate them to live music!

If you like seeing bands playing, going to clubs to check out the latest mixes from a dj.....or even smaller and just looking for your local open mic / karaoke night - it is all live music and all included.

i am literally only touching on the surface here, but the app is specifically designed for fans of live music to help them get the most out of it.

daveh101

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Will this app be solely for Windows Phone or do you plan to move it to Windows 8?

Hi, we do also have a Windows 8 version of the app, this is already available in the UK, and will be launched in the US with the phone app.

Currently the Windows 8 app has less features but they should be fairly similar by the time of the US launch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte