Use Instagram with either 6Tag or Instance? Let's all be friends.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
When it comes to using Instagram on Windows Phone we've got two solid options - Instance and now 6Tag.

When it comes to the Instagram community as a whole... Windows Phone users (like in real life) are the minority. So I figured it would be fun to add some more people from within the Windows Phone Central community to follow on there.

I can either look at photos from Android or iOS, or your beautiful PureView images. State your username and what sort of photos you'll be sharing. I'll start it off.

Instagram account = @samsabri

Photos I share = cool buildings, the occasional meal, and photos that really bring out my inner fauxtagrapher.

Bonus: Share any cool Instagram accounts worth following! Like the US Deparment of the Interior = @usinterior, Daniel Rubino = @daniel_rubino, George Ponder = @coppertop004, Jay Bennett = @jaytbennett, and Martin Reisch = @safesolvent

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm @aaa_6112. I post only Nokia Lumia 920 photos. The kind of photos I share: those that display the beauty in things around us. And I *generally* detest using filters.
BONUS: there are a lot of good photographers on IG, but I recommend taking a look at @dyjor_gf (Jordy Bouchal). He is one crazy liquid dance maker! Very unique (IMO at least).
I learnt about him from this We Are Juxt article: http://www.wearejuxt.com/2013/06/18/splash-dance/

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded 6tag now to give it a try. Don't have an account just yet since I haven't decided on a name :wink: might post back later.

@Sam Awesome pictures man. One thing I noticed though, the twitter account listed on your instagram seems to have an extra 'i' at the end. Found and followed you there in the mean time.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
@uopjo6
I gained over 1900 followers thanks to my Cats (i know it's cheating...) but have stopped since one of my cats was diagnosed with FIP.

I will still post one of my fat cats and start back with my roots with "interesting" photography. in Hong Kong :)

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
@uopjo6
I gained over 1900 followers thanks to my Cats (i know it's cheating...) but have stopped since one of my cats was diagnosed with FIP.

I will still post one of my fat cats and start back with my roots with "interesting" photography. in Hong Kong :)

cats? I would love to get some followers for free, lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb