Foto tile app?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that can put a picture on a double wide tile, so I can put my school roster on my home screen

The only one i found that comes close to my needs is Image Tiles, however for some reason even though it allows you to make a wide tile it doesn't let me get the entire picture into the frame (yeah it's kinda strange) I tried downsizing the image but it only got blurrier

So does anyone know a good app that will allow me to put an entire picture on a wide tile? It would be greatly appreciated :)

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
HD Photo Viewer ... it has a double wide tile . Add your picture to the live tile and you should be done

The app's main purpose is to improve the quality of image viewing (it is known that the default gallery app slightly reduces the quality of images when showing them to u)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
HD Photo Viewer ... it has a double wide tile . Add your picture to the live tile and you should be done

The app's main purpose is to improve the quality of image viewing (it is known that the default gallery app slightly reduces the quality of images when showing them to u)

Thanks but this doesn't quite satisfy me because it's not just one big image, it is strangely zoomed in and randomly moving across the picture...

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I looked at many apps... Really disappointing... I can't believe there isn't a single app that lets you pin an hd picture... :'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6