Recorder app that allows you to transfer recordings to computer by cable?

xuehua34

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app that records stuff and then allows you to drag the audio file to a computer by usb cable?
I've tried Mini Recorder Free, Recorder and Audio Recorder. All allows me to do that but the files don't play on my laptop!

I know you can upload the audio files to SkyDrive and download the file then, but obviously that takes a long long time!

Or am I just doing it wrong?

xuehua34

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

It doesn't work for me. I have my recording then I copy to to the music library, then I copied the file onto my laptop. When opening the mp3 file, my laptop says that it "might not support the file type or it might not support the codec that was used to compress the files". I've tried opening it with other programs but nothing works.

Any pointers? I have a Nokia Lumia 520. Thanks.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I use Pocket Recorder to do this very thing. Never have had a problem with it. Stores it as a standard .MP3 format. I would check your codec.

xuehua34

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm not very good at technology so I don't even know what this "codec" thing is. Just tried dragging the mp3 file into my web browser and it worked! So at least I've got something that I can open the files with!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb