Instagram Hashtag Issue

rynthnyltrr

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
even my IP address was flagged by instagram.. can't even create a new account using wifi so i used 3g to create one. dammit instagram..

rynthnyltrr

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
yes i'm using my old username right now.. change your username before you delete it.. you can also change your email address so that you can use it in your new account..

can i have the same username again in new account by changing the old one ? just like in twitter?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
yes i'm using my old username right now.. change your username before you delete it.. you can also change your email address so that you can use it in your new account..
Thank you... i will wait 7 days as Rudy said in his Blog.. if it wont work... i will open a new account.. for now i fully logged out from all IG 3rd party apps...
can i login via Official apps or website using desktop to check the feeds?

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Can you run through how you keep your user name on instagram with the setting up of a new account please! Like you, i think this might be the only way.. You say change your name before you delete it??

Last edited:

rynthnyltrr

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
yes br0.. change your username before you delete it.. so that you can use it in your new account.. use 6tag to be safe..
Can you run through how you keep your user name on instagram with the setting up of a new account please! Like you, i think this might be the only way.. You say change your name before you delete it??

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
yes br0.. change your username before you delete it.. so that you can use it in your new account.. use 6tag to be safe..

Thank you. I managed to do it, was a bit gutting to lose the pics and my follower, but hashtags are indeed working again... and i have the same username again.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My IG account back to normal after waiting for 18 days, and logged in using official IG Android app for make sure its safe tested it.. hash-tag working perfectly.. now i am looking forward to use 6tag 2.0 in my WP.. i hope 6tag is safe and wont get Hash-tag issue in future

Acelog

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used instance since 6tag was released. My account hasn't been logged in on inctance after that day (just checked out).
I have used 6tag daily, however, my last 6tag upload was 26 days ago. Just tried to use a hashtag and still nothing. Hopefully the official IG app will fix this! Maybe it's better to play it safe and not to upload anything anymore until the official app is released.

Ftruck90

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Okay confirming the log out and wait method. Logged out of and deleted all the 3rd party apps from my 920 and logged out of the official apps on all my android and iOS devices. 16 days later I logged in via the official iPhone app and hashtags worked again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo