Problem downloading &battery

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I reset my htc 8x to factory setting last night but I made a backup setting before the process. Before the reset, my battery discharge speed was between 1.68-2.50% per hour and the battery last for 1-2 days with heavy use (twabbit+metrotube+whatsapp with some other social apps) on wifi only. After the reset, I restored my backup but about 12 apps without any name on them failed to download. Later I knew 3 of them (stop music/oggle pro/instaweatherpro) the paid versions I downloaded them when they were free for a limited time. Now, I have to pay to get them again. Is it normal?

Also, the battery discharge speed now not less than 6.42% per hour!!. I did all the battery tips again as before the reset, even more!! I have an unlocked phone without any plan and I have the latest update which end with 77.

I used to recharge my battery using usb through a desktop pc and a third branded charger from griffin.

Griffin charger:

Model: PB-BLK-2
Input: 100-240V~50-60Hz 0.2A
Output: 5.2V == 500mA

But after the reset I charged my phone through socket using this one for 4 times now:

Toshiba (for my tablet at300se)

Model: PA3996D-1AC3
Input: 100~240V ~ 0.4A 50/60Hz
Output: 5V==2A. LPS

I used Toshiba charger because it's twice as fast the supplied charger which I lost and also faster than Griffin.

Any advice to give me about the charger/battery drain?

Also what should I do to get again Oggl & Instaweatherpro without paying since I got them when they were free?

Last thing, is there any list of all downloaded apps to my phone? Wether I have or deleted.

Thank you

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, if you charge something faster than the stock charger can handle, chances are that the phone really isn't built to handle such charging speeds. I recommend cycling your battery, and using it for a while to try to solve the problem. If it doesn't go away after a few days, hard reset once more or have it replaced.

Also, for the apps that you got for free, try contacting Microsoft. I've never had problems with reinstalling apps that I got for free, but became paid later on. By the way, MetroTube has an unlimited free trial, so you don't need to pay for it.

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank

I did a reset again but this time without restore. I downloaded everything manually. And now I use a charger similar to the HTC charger in voltage.

Battery is good again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett