MORE iOS APPS FOR WINDOWS PHONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Why are they MS fanboys for expressing distaste for Google, but you are not a Google ****** for expressing appreciation for Google?

Because this is an MS forum, and because Google has been the biggest collection of assholes to our platform. They do make some good stuff (please don't fight me on this, don't want to make this a thing) but they are douches.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
To quote someone else on another thread...

hahahahahaha, oh wait, you're serious?

Let me laugh harder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On WP7 I would agree that IE is slow, but on WP8 I rarely have to wait more than a couple seconds on pages to load.

This kind of extreme detailed benchmarking is what we need!

"rarely have to wait more than a couple seconds on pages to load"

That is obviously a statement from someone that has been doing this for a while and is a little more pro than casual people. Epic quote

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
To quote someone else on another thread...

hahahahahaha, oh wait, you're serious?

Let me laugh harder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On WP7 I would agree that IE is slow, but on WP8 I rarely have to wait more than a couple seconds on pages to load.

couple of seconds? Are you serious? Everybody in world uses your network?

Based on my comparison of chrome on a nexus 4 and ie on wp8 on same network chrome loaded slowly.

P.s. I use edge network most of the times as im on move. And no page loads in "2 seconds" for me. Neither on chrome nor on IE.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you have to use Google products in your school? In the US at least it could be a FERPA violation to require the use of Google in education. You could raise some very legitimate objections on those grounds.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy with 6tagram, 6sec etc....but don't fool yourself. These apps can not be marketed by Microsoft, Phone Companies, Nokia, etc as they are unofficial. As that they are unofficial, they can have access revoked at anytime. I use 6tagram, and have since beta. So my hashtags are not usable which is not the biggest deal t me, but that would harm many users. I love third party developers, but you can only market the official apps....so we need to see more and see them yesterday.

6tag lets you use hash tags

Sent from that other device using Tapatalk

Junaid96

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Why are they MS fanboys for expressing distaste for Google, but you are not a Google ****** for expressing appreciation for Google?

Like I said in my post, I am more heavily invested into MS products. And I think the plain fact that I'm on a MS-oriented forum rules out the possibilty of me being a Google ******.

But really, the reason I'm not a ****** of any sort is because I am completely impartial and unbiased with my opinion. I judge tech products simply for what they are, regardless of whether it was Apple, Google, Microsoft or whatever that put it out. A lot of people here seem to judge products purely on which company put it out. Just because it's made by Google it's instantly terrible.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
at lleast it is faster and has better features. It gives many more features than IE.
Including feeding Google all your web movements and who knows, your login IDs and passwords? We already know that Android passes on Wi-Fi logins and passwords to Google, so they've already crossed that line. So what else? All stored away for what? Exactly.

Be smart, dump Google all together.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
at lleast it is faster and has better features. It gives many more features than IE.

which feature are you so desperate for in chrome mobile that isn't in IE? maybe you should get an iphone or android handset and go there, I think you belong there.

IE is faster than chrome at least in Windows

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
if I was you I would switch to a network with faster internet. which country are you in? India? maybe that explains it.
what speed of IE has to do with my country and network? Is this thread aabout networks and proving that India is behind in technology or something? I will use whatever i want it has got nothing to do with my country or network.

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
which feature are you so desperate for in chrome mobile that isn't in IE? maybe you should get an iphone or android handset and go there, I think you belong there.

give me bookmark and password sync and im happy. Or at least a forward button?

Junaid96

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

Well actually the majority thinks Chrome is faster, including me. Plus various tests that have been conducted by countless different people all indicate that Chrome is leaps and bounds ahead. If IE somehow feels faster for you then fair enough, but I have a suspicion that this is a prime example of the fanboyism I was talking about.

Also, let me just say that I have given IE a chance and I have tried switching to it numerous times, since it would be more convenient for me what with the whole MS ecosystem. I actually want to switch to it, I want it to be better than Chrome but I just find it impossible to make the switch, quite simply because Chrome is so much better in every way. Every time I try to switch to another browser for whatever reason, I always end up going back to Chrome because it's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)