WP Store

Sunofabob

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Lets discuss the fact that we don't have the ability to check, in list format, in the store, our installed apps. We have no way of checking for update beyond the seemingly slow automatic updates that we have now. Why don't they choose to ask the community what would be good for us. I mean, WP is still playing catch up. If it wasn't foe Nokia, I might have left WP a long time ago. Our store needs more reasonable features and better categories. Who wants to scroll through a seemingly endless list just to find that your app isn't in there at all. Smh. Lets go MS!

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You're right! How about a Check for App Updates like in Windows 8?

Another complaint I have is how frustrating it is to browse the Store. Many apps are categorized wrong (some games are under Apps/Entertainment, for instance) and the related listings for each app usually are nothing like the app I'm looking at. MS could learn a lot about marketing from Amazon.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't hit me on this but this feature is something I like with the android play store. The ability to see the installed apps and history of all installed apps with an option to remove those you don't want in the history. I hope this would come eventually to our phones as it is really convenient. That being said, I'll just adjust until it becomes available if it becomes available. Thank heavens we have the thread today's apps update here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Michel_NL

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Great link. Now I understand how to reinstall apps I had purchased before but deleted at some point. It is weird that the app store on the phone itself does not offer the option to re-install, only to purchase again (and thus paying again)/

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Great link. Now I understand how to reinstall apps I had purchased before but deleted at some point. It is weird that the app store on the phone itself does not offer the option to re-install, only to purchase again (and thus paying again)/
You don't pay again, it recognises previous purchase and just re-installs.

Michel_NL

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It is rather counterintuitive and basically an act of faith, as the button says 'purchase'. Poor design. Weird that they haven't fixed this yet. Or maybe it is just me.

Marco Gomes1

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
About WP store, what i would REALLY like would be to be able to buy apps without a credit card (Portugal). Even having 50€ in my paypal account (money transfered from bank account) i still have to insert a credit card number otherwise i`m not allowed to buy any apps (paid obviously). Does this make sense to anyone?! This is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro