Uploading photos directly to Facebook takes up storage??

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I looked on my phone today and noticed I have 650 mb of photos yet the only ones I keep on my phone are the few that I keep for live tiles. Is it that I uploaded the photos directly to facebook, then deleted them, that they are taking up storage? How to I keep my facebook photos OUT of my phone???

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I looked on my phone today and noticed I have 650 mb of photos yet the only ones I keep on my phone are the few that I keep for live tiles. Is it that I uploaded the photos directly to facebook, then deleted them, that they are taking up storage? How to I keep my facebook photos OUT of my phone???

Go to settings and delete facebook from the email + accounts. Or maybe go to Skydrive and delete that folder.

Last edited:

richmed

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I'm a heavy user of the Pic to FB practice... I have deleted the pics from my phone when done, but it would not report as storage being used. It does not have anything to do with FB pictures. Can you check the picture folder while having the phone connected to a PC/laptop (browse the folder tree)?

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Forgive me for asking, but how closely have you checked what's on your phone? Have you looked through the folders on a PC, for example? Screenshots in particular would be helpful

Deleting your photos should work. It does on my phone. I am inclined to believe that there are 650 megabytes used up for a reason, whatever it may be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte