Music player for Windows Phone 8 that remembers position in track?

GameGuru41

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I listen to a three hour MP3 of a talk show (not a podcast though) and of course I can't listen to it all in one setting so I currently use a program on my Android phone called "btunes" that remembers where I leave off so I don't have to start over and fast forward. I don't have my Lumia 521 yet but it should arrive by the end of the week so I have no experience with Windows Phone 8 (I do have Windows 8 Pro on my PC) and don't know if there is an app that does this. Thanks.

neitin

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I use Digital audio book player for my audiobooks and bard for music both remember the last position and work flawlessly, the only challenge is upload to skydrive and download from there, rest is fine.

GameGuru41

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I use Digital audio book player for my audiobooks and bard for music both remember the last position and work flawlessly, the only challenge is upload to skydrive and download from there, rest is fine.

I tried a few but they didn't work but your suggestion of Digital Audio Book is perfect, I can bookmark my spots in my MP3 show now. Only way I have figured out how to get the MP3s seen by the program though is to upload them to my SkyDrive account and then download them to the phone through the DAB app. Kind of a long process for this though. Is there an easier way?

docfreed

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I was kind of wondering the same thing - it's a great app - also, does anyone where the downloaded files are stored? Could it be configured to download to the external SD card?

I tried a few but they didn't work but your suggestion of Digital Audio Book is perfect, I can bookmark my spots in my MP3 show now. Only way I have figured out how to get the MP3s seen by the program though is to upload them to my SkyDrive account and then download them to the phone through the DAB app. Kind of a long process for this though. Is there an easier way?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster