Music search facility?

Rob Keates

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there a Music player app out there that allows you to search within your own music collection, this seems such a basic requirement, and none I've taken a look at as yet seem to allow this.

Rob Keates

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replies, Instant Music search doesn't seem to allow you to do anything once you have found what you want, and I can;t get Cool Music player here (UK). It seems such a fundamental requirement to have this search integrated into the music player instead of relying on alternative apps to enable your to search, especially with the size of the internal memory allowing many 1000's of songs to exist on your phone. Even my old Blackberry Torch allowed me to search and that was a real crap phone.

Another annoying feature is it not remembering where your where in your list while browsing, after looking at the content of an Artist or Album, once you come out you find your are the beginning of the list again.

miltonkes

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure about that about Instant music search? I have it, and once i click play, it just uses the inbuilt xbox player to play the song. i.e. once u click on a song, just press the up button rocker, and u will see the song playing

Rob Keates

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ah yes I got it now, it works OK, I did tried that last night when I downloaded it and it didn't play the tracks I selected, maybe I was doing something wrong.

Thanks

Rob

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replies, Instant Music search doesn't seem to allow you to do anything once you have found what you want, and I can;t get Cool Music player here (UK). It seems such a fundamental requirement to have this search integrated into the music player instead of relying on alternative apps to enable your to search, especially with the size of the internal memory allowing many 1000's of songs to exist on your phone. Even my old Blackberry Torch allowed me to search and that was a real crap phone.

Another annoying feature is it not remembering where your where in your list while browsing, after looking at the content of an Artist or Album, once you come out you find your are the beginning of the list again.

Hmm, i search it (cool music player) on uk store and its there. Try again later, its a nice player.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750