Will there be a YouTube app for Windows Phone 8?

Iosnation

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello WPCentral. I have $325, and I want to buy a Nokia Lumia 620 for that money. The most important thing for me about phones have been video resolution and if it can upload videos to YouTube, because I am a YouTuber and have nice videos uploaded there. Ok, about the first one: yes, it can record HD videos. The second: First, I thought there was a YouTube app for WP8. And I saw videos about it. But, some later videos said that Google blocked the YT app. Is that true? If it is, will there be that app again in the future? Anyway guys, I think I told everything in this post. I'll catch you later. -Murat Kaan

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, Nokia have a Youtube uploaded app in its store. So at least that's not a problem. Just use any of the third party Youtube with Nokias uploaded until we get an Official version.

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Personally speaking , I find myTube to be really awesome (even the trial version) and it just beats any kind of experience you get on iOS or android. And as far as uploading part is concerned , then Nokia has given apps to trim a video and upload it to youtube , so it won't really affect you at all whether official app exists or not. And if it does , then you have two options :D

And same goes for most apps , 6sec, 6tag, 9gag, weave(flipboard-like) etc are really great apps and highly polished ones. The best thing is that they are regularly updated!

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
MyTube and Metrotube actually give you a better Youtube experience than the actual YT app before it go killed by Google.

I dont know, i tried Metrotube and not all videos from searches could be played/streamed...but then i went to youtube.com and they stream without problems. not sure if this is google blocking it or a problem with the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss