Bitstrip App For Windows Phone?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is a new app on other platforms but im seeing everyone making these comic book strips of themselves and posting it on Facebook and instagram is there a app or alternative on windows phone?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It's a facebook app and they have a web version. They just came out with the ios and android app less then 24 hours ago. From the comments it looks like they lack features though. Nothing for WP yet.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
It's a facebook app and they have a web version. They just came out with the ios and android app less then 24 hours ago. From the comments it looks like they lack features though. Nothing for WP yet.

how do u access the web version

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i am seeing a lot of my friends using this app on FB ..

this is the android screen shot ... i really hope WP app developers can make something similar

jjoJAHarRfmuj.png

slybard

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, there isn't one for Windows Phone but there's a dev who usually gets the rest of us up to speed. His name Rudy Huyn. He has sort of made it his thing to develop apps (official and unofficial but nonetheless amazing) that are taking too long to get onto the WP Store. He has so far done apps for Instagram (called 6tag on WP store) and Vine (called 6Sec on WP store), way before the official ones were released. He recently published one for SnapChat (called 6Snap on WP store) and just tweeted while back that he has submitted one for Tinder.

May be we could get BitStrips onto his radar...

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have this app, but I do hate bitstrips, so if there are that many less, then I'm fine with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05