Glympse

tdb1

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Has there ever been any word if Glympse plans to update their app for WP8? It is an app that I have found handy on android and IOS, but the two-year old WP7 version for windows phone is pretty hobbled. In the absence of an updated Glympse, is anyone aware of a WP8 app with similar functionality (ie, temporarily allow others to track your location)?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Has there ever been any word if Glympse plans to update their app for WP8? It is an app that I have found handy on android and IOS, but the two-year old WP7 version for windows phone is pretty hobbled. In the absence of an updated Glympse, is anyone aware of a WP8 app with similar functionality (ie, temporarily allow others to track your location)?
Waze does that. Now lets hope it comes out if beta.

LL cooL

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Glympse for windows phone 8 is currently in beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney