Whatsapp more reliable than Skype?

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I got Skype out of the box with my ATIV S, which has since been updated to GDR2. Since Microsoft own Skype and it came out of the box, I expected better thing but result seems to be different.

I also have Whatsapp in the same ATIV S. When someone send me messages through Whatsapp, I consistently got the messages without delay. But with Skypes, sometimes I got it straight away but sometime it could took hours. Anybody know what's wrong?

On a plus side, some people reported battery drain with skype but i don't.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
How do you know WhatsApp isn't delaying? You never notice only a single ✅ mark or times when you don't have a notification, but randomly open WhatsApp and a message will magically come through? If not, your lucky... I've had delays into the hours from both in good service areas.

They are both terrible from my experiences. I seriously wonder if its an OS problem or something. Every IM App I've used has been unreliable. Bring on BBM.

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
With Whatsapp, at least you have the tick mark to tell you whether message through or not. With Skype, you have no way of knowing.

Out of curiosity, we test it with a group of friends and our conclusion is, Skype seems less reliable than Whatsapp. At least on our phones and in our areas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium