Video lover? Try watching videos offline on UC Browser!

techman0

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

How have you all been?!
Glad to be here, and there goes my first post!

So I have been trying this for a while and I thought it's worth sharing. This is for all who love watching videos and hate the buffering part, here's something interesting. UC Browser comes with a function of watching offline videos! All you got to do is download a plugin called Video Downloader in UC Browser?s add-on panel which allows you to save videos on your phone. When you hit play a video on a video site, you will get the option to Watch Offline. Choose that and the video will download to your phone. Oh yes, that's all you got to do!

So now stock up your videos and keep enjoying!

Bob Green3

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Or hey! I could right a program to download videos and make sandwiches from stuff I get at some grocery store. Does that help U? Great idea huh? Why not give alittle more info. I know there is something in UC for downloading videos but nobody has ever revealed how that is done. What download? Where do I get it? How do I install it? How do I use it? What I do now is download from a windows 7 desktop, save the flv or mkv or avi file to my harddrive. Then I plug my microsd card into my card reader and copy it the the sd then insert the sd card back into my android tablet. I have a few players that will play most anything. That process sounds like a pain but it is quicker than my slug android tablets even if I had some mystery plugin from some mystery website.
All the ucbrowser team does is apologize for your hassle and ask more questions instead of give answers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs