Cannot log into Outlook Email using Gmail account

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay so this might either be a simply thing or so I'm doing something that cannot be done but I want to use Outlook email on my computer, and maybe even for the PC down the line, instead of using Gmail but I don't want to get a new email address. I would love to be able to us Outlook but with my Gmail account. Any ideas? also, instructions? I ask because when trying to log into Outlook using the Email Accounts I get errors messages and asked for server info. Help!?

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Okay so this might either be a simply thing or so I'm doing something that cannot be done but I want to use Outlook email on my computer, and maybe even for the PC down the line, instead of using Gmail but I don't want to get a new email address. I would love to be able to us Outlook but with my Gmail account. Any ideas? also, instructions? I ask because when trying to log into Outlook using the Email Accounts I get errors messages and asked for server info. Help!?

well, it is not possible. You can only manage your @gmail.com account using gmail.com.

BartMiller

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Are you using two-factor authentication on your Gmail acct? If so then you will need to generate an app password instead of your regular password. You can generate an app password in your Google acct security settings.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
What I did was to forward all my Gmail to my Outlook account. That way, you don't have to worry since you will be using the same Outlook account on any Windows device you get; phone, tablet or PC.

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
What I did was to forward all my Gmail to my Outlook account. That way, you don't have to worry since you will be using the same Outlook account on any Windows device you get; phone, tablet or PC.
That is probably what I need to do. I just want to use the outlook app and site because I like the interface but don't want to move all my emails over to outlook. How'd you do that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05