Need advice, searching Journaling app and password safe

Gamzat

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
hello everybody,
I sold my 5s and new to lumia925, searching for good Journaling (diary) application like Day One on iOS. With tags, locations, photos. Who knows is there something like that or may be will come?
And any good and comfortable safe for passwords, like onesafe...
Thanks

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Sofa doesn't have tags, but it has a password. It has a search feature though, so you could probably make your own hashtag system within it.

Actually, I'm stealing that idea myself and using it within Sofa now that I think about it. :winktongue:

Sofa | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

For passwords, I'm using Sky Wallet. The most robust app I have ever seen. Love it. I use OneSafe too on my Mac and iPad, and this is definitely the closest it gets to that.

Sky Wallet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use LastPass as my password safe. It is completely multi-platform, robust, and safe. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Gamzat

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Sofa doesn't have tags, but it has a password. It has a search feature though, so you could probably make your own hashtag system within it.

Actually, I'm stealing that idea myself and using it within Sofa now that I think about it. :winktongue:

Sofa | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

For passwords, I'm using Sky Wallet. The most robust app I have ever seen. Love it. I use OneSafe too on my Mac and iPad, and this is definitely the closest it gets to that.

Sky Wallet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

ok, sofa looks pretty nice, but functionality is poor, very poor, one note is better. Found Journalizm, but it has critical bug, shuts down if you try to edit entry.

SkyWallet is ok.

Sent from my 925 porsche

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12