My recommended apps and games

ThinkFast81

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys here is my recommended apps and games for windows phone 8

1st apps:
1- T-Translator by dreamteam mobile(it has almost every languages translate with rich and easy user interface)

2- youtube hd by idea creator corp ( the best free hd youtube in the store)

3- weather by in collection ( simple and efficient widget )

4-xbox video by Microsoft corporation ( its smooth and has the latest movies and tv shows that u can buy or rent)

5- flashlight xt by elton saul ( easy and smile for quick use)

6- skype by Microsoft corporation ( its simply the best skype for all operating systems)

7-battery sense by bonny vasan ( its accurate and elegant widget )

8-brit+co. by brit media, inc. ( its online magazine with the coolest and latest news )

I didn't mention social media apps because its different from person interest to another.

Now here is the list of games that i highly recommend:

1-max and the magic marker by Microsoft studios ( its has the best graphics and fun game together)

2-rayman jungle run by ubisoft ( decent graphics and cool adventure)

3-second chance by awoker games ( its exclusively for windows phone and its just amazing game)

In the end I hope that would help you guys especially whom are new in windows phone.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Where's the WPC app on that list? Lol Just busting your chops although it is the app I use most on a daily basis.

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Skype a lot also to talk to family in England from the US and Whatsapp. Other than those 3 apps I rarely use anything else right now. Games I play right now are subway surfers and International snooker.

ThinkFast81

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Try the games I mentioned they are outstanding...what is your device I got Lumia 920 and planning to upgrade to Lumia 1020 or 1520 depending on my budget;)

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Try the games I mentioned they are outstanding...what is your device I got Lumia 920 and planning to upgrade to Lumia 1020 or 1520 depending on my budget;)

I upgraded from the 920 which I got on launch day to the 1020 which I also got on launch day ;). I will check them out, thank you for the suggestions. I love the 1020. I do miss the girth of the 920 though. The 2GB Ram in the 1020 seems to really help on higher end games like Batman, Spiderman, Modern Combat 4, Order 7 Chaos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire