Endomondo vs Runtastic

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I actually like Active Fitness but it doesn't have the cloud component like Endomondo or Runtastic and that's key for me because I need to sync it with MyFitnessPal or Fitbit to not mess up my control.

But ActiveFitness is actually really good.
yeah is really good and yeah thats the shame :p and a question...how is your battery life using endomondo or runtastic ? i got 100% before start and now 74% on 130minutes only using the gps on active fitness... its normal? im noob with battery drain using gps

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
yeah is really good and yeah thats the shame :p and a question...how is your battery life using endomondo or runtastic ? i got 100% before start and now 74% on 130minutes only using the gps on active fitness... its normal? im noob with battery drain using gps

That will of course vary by device but actually what you describe is consistent with what I've seen on my own phone. In my experience Endomondo and Runtastic both drain my battery equally.
GPS is definitely a battery killer and that's something to keep in mind if you're going to use any of these apps.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
That will of course vary by device but actually what you describe is consistent with what I've seen on my own phone. In my experience Endomondo and Runtastic both drain my battery equally.
GPS is definitely a battery killer and that's something to keep in mind if you're going to use any of these apps.
ohhh great! thanks you bro

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have both and I use runtastic now but started with endomondo first. Sometimes it was inaccurate but started to work itself out. Runtastic is good but always have problems when posting to fb, always says upload failed but it posts sometime later in fb and not when I do it.

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have both and I use runtastic now but started with endomondo first. Sometimes it was inaccurate but started to work itself out. Runtastic is good but always have problems when posting to fb, always says upload failed but it posts sometime later in fb and not when I do it.

At least for me, they are both equally accurate. And I haven't really tries posting on Facebook but maybe you should reset the connection between the two, you know, deauthorize Runtastic in Facebook and reconnect. Maybe that'll help.

Are you considering trying Endomondo again after they update their WP in a couple of months?

jorgemariom

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a endomondo user but in WP I'm using runtastic pro and exporting my gpx to endomondo web, the endomondo app it is too basic, do not have average peace or speed voice feedback and can't use the offline Nokia maps

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the (preview version?) Endomondo. The podcast disruption issue can be irritating so I just turned off all the Endomondo reminders. The best feature for me is the live GPS position broadcasting - allows my wife to track me when I'm cycling. My wife uses it too when she's running marathons - allows me to know where she is so I can cheer her on in several places along the course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon