wellNEZTed, an unofficial Nest app for Windows Phone

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
recently heard nest was acquired by GOOGLE so I thought there wouldn't be any app for windows phone, until now at least we have an unofficial app; great for nest users :)

SabbeRubbish

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey Daniel,

Any timeframe on Nest Protect features? Don't want to bring my old HTC out of the dust just to be able to register and configure my Nest Protect... Pretty lonely without Wifi :)

Thanks!
SabbeRubbish

boasist

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I was excited when I found this a couple of weeks ago. Very basic features when compared to the official app, but with basic temp and status controls, it's quite welcome. New update adds humidity as well. When out of the home for a few days I like to look at the energy usage, it'd be great to get that feature.

Did Nest really get picked up by Google?

lipper2000

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Developer:

Are you adding the Next Protect features?
I'd like to get a Nest protect but I'd want to be notified that my house is on fire...(kind of surprised that Next doesn't use an email option)

anthonypham

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey Daniel,

Any timeframe on Nest Protect features? Don't want to bring my old HTC out of the dust just to be able to register and configure my Nest Protect... Pretty lonely without Wifi :)

Thanks!
SabbeRubbish

Sorry, I have been quite busy with personal matters and have not been on the forum this weekend. At the moment I don't have any plans for Nest Protect. There are still quite a few features I wanted to add for the Nest itself, but I have not had time to get to yet. Once I have finished said the features I want to add I might consider supporting Nest Protect.

magicrobots

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Awesome work!
I'd also love to see Protect support and would happily pay more for a full featured app.
Out of curiosity what features are you adding for the Nest? Schedule layout and adjustment? Just curious.
Again, it's great to see this app built - thank you so much. Nest are being such dicks about this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett