How to beam PowerPoint slides using PhotoBeamer?

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I understand PhotoBeamer only beams photos. Can you share some tricks to convert PowerPoint slides into photos, without using a PC?
I tried "save as" option in Office on WP 8, but there is no option for saving slides as pictures.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Using a computer, you can do a screen capture with the built-in Snippit and paste it into MS Paint or another program that can save into a JPG or GIF format.
With your phone, just do a screen cap of each slide by hitting the Home and Power key on your phone at the same time. It will save under Screen Shots.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
You can do a screen capture with the built-in Snippit and paste it into MS Paint or another program that can save into a JPG or GIF format.
Yes, but don't you think quality of the image will be very low? Plus, I'll have to capture screen shot for every slide.

another program that can save into a JPG or GIF format
Screenshots are automatically saved as images in "screenshots" folder under camera.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I guess it depends on the photo editor you're using. I also had to re edit my post and mention using your phone to do a screen cap that way.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I guess it depends on the photo editor you're using. I also had to re edit my post and mention using your phone to do a screen cap that way.

On PC you can directly save all yours slides as images using "save as" but there is no such option in Office on Windows Phone 8.
I got your point about capturing screenshots but that is too clumsy.

Can there be an app using which I can convert a pptx into some image!!

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
On PC you can directly save all yours slides as images using "save as" but there is no such option in Office on Windows Phone 8.
I got your point about capturing screenshots but that is too clumsy.

Can there be an app using which I can convert a pptx into some image!!

Not photo beamer, just Nokia Beamer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium