Email HELP!!!

Derek Sampson

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I am having no success setting up my work email on my windows phone. It keeps syncing and never stops.

It was working until about a week ago, then syncing went on for about 24 hours. I deleted the account and have been trying to add it back ever since with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated??

Thx
Derek

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Well, it's a matter of getting your server names correct. Maybe something changed with your server or imap isn't working now. If you put in the email settings and they don't work, you may need to talk to your network admin or look online for the imap settings your ISP is using.

Personally, before I went to Office 365 Exchange, I used nuevasync.com for my imap email and it worked great. It does cost about $30/year, but it basically makes your imap email like exchange and come in like push email.

Derek Sampson

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
1I have checked and double checked my server names and they are correct. In fact, my email account does start to sync, when I open the account it says it is syncing at the top of the screen and I some of the emails are visible. This tells me that the settings are correct. I get this error after I restart the device 80072F30.

Where do you install the neuvasync.com?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Nuevasync is not software. It's a website that will make your imap real push mail because that option is not available on Windows Phone. Sorry, don't know why yours won't sync all the way.

You could also add your imap account in outlook.com and send it to it's own folder and then put that folder on your phone as a live tile. That works good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12