Is it Possible :shocked: :love:

may693

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
If it's not available yet in your area please contact Microsoft:D
And so what can't I have my own app once again to see whether i submitted the right version or not! (duty of developer) ;)
and in that thread i wanted to know what people want from a developer! (again a duty) well u will not understand :D and can you provide me link of any one that do the same work, would be very thankful to u :D

Last edited:

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
If it's not available yet in your area please contact Microsoft:D
And so what can't I have my own app once again to see whether i submitted the right version or not! (duty of developer) ;)

and in that thread i wanted to know what people want from a developer! (again a duty) well u will not understand :D and can you provide me link of any one that do the same work, would be very thankful to u :D
you can, bit lying and trying to trick people into buying the cool app you "just found" (which your post is imllpying) is not nice. Be honest about it ;)

Apps that can do this would be "custom tile maker" or wiztiles

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta

may693

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
you can, bit lying and trying to trick people into buying the cool app you "just found" (which your post is imllpying) is not nice. Be honest about it ;)

Apps that can do this would be "custom tile maker" or wiztiles

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta

neither i see any trick in it, nor i lied for anything! The thing is that i just want them to have a look over this app an give good (which I don't hope now) review! Ok! It was my first app may be i committed a "mistake" or many ! On that i can be bit agree! ;)
And hmm wiztiles or custom made don't provide you the automated tiles but in tylist just 5 touch to your beautiful 920 and you will be getting a bigger lot with 20 different accents all matching with your windows phone one's! ;) thanx i ll care for my next app :D ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte