Best app for stocks?

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Looking for everyone's favorite app to monitor their stocks. I have a couple downloaded, but there are so many out there.

Lets hear it!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you are looking for but I've been using "Fidelity Investments" to track the modest portfolio I have. Sigfig is pretty good as well as "Investalent" and for a quick look, I think Bing's stock app does a good job.

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I have fidelity as I also use them to bank, I also have my stocks and my stocks profile. They have live tiles but they don't update very well and are slow at updating

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Seems to update ok here. If you have Amazing Weather on your phone, uninstall it and reboot your phone. That move will improve all your live tile functionality.

mobster011

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've used MyStocks Portfolio exclusively since WP7 but I have two complaints.

1. It looks blah. It serves its purpose great, but it could do alot more to make it look appealing and really use the WP Metro styling.
2. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't save your portfolio and keep it linked to an account. So if you get a new phone, reset your phone or uninstall the app, you need to manually enter your holdings all over again.

I had to reset my phone last week and I haven't gone back in yet to manually add them again. I am going to test others to see if there is a better solution to my problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster