I'm looking for a camera app that automatically adds the date & time to my photos

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a camera app that automatically adds the date & time to my photos. Any help?

please clarify, do you mean a date and time stamp on the actual picture? I'm not aware of a camera app that does this, the date and time of picture is of course included in the metadata of the picture, also the default naming of picture is actually the date and time the picture was taken

kellon2k6

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i mean something that automatically stamps a watermark of the date at the left or right corner of the photo when the picture is taken. i've had no luck either searching the marketplace so i was hoping someone could help.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
i mean something that automatically stamps a watermark of the date at the left or right corner of the photo when the picture is taken. i've had no luck either searching the marketplace so i was hoping someone could help.

there is an app called imagine cam that will allow you to add a date time stamp in post processing, but i dont believe it does this automatically, please note, i have not used this app so cant vouch for its usability ect,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle