A Semi-Firm Date for AtBat 14 on WP8! (March 21)

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I think BB gets it earlier because it uses an app similar to what would be on Android...right?

Doesn't matter what day though, as long as it is before Opening Day! Hopefully some other features will make the app this year. I just so badly want a Tigers tile that will update with the game time for that day.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
That's good news!!! I hope it has a better live tile as well (game time, or live game updates)

Does anyone know if you have the mlb.tv subscription can you still watch local games on your device? I know it is blacked out when the game of the day is a local game. Was thinking of dropping my cable and just watching on my tablet or phone.

Let's go Bucs!!!

Edit: Read the page and no it is still blocked if you pay for it.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
That's good news!!! I hope it has a better live tile as well (game time, or live game updates)

Does anyone know if you have the mlb.tv subscription can you still watch local games on your device? I know it is blacked out when the game of the day is a local game. Was thinking of dropping my cable and just watching on my tablet or phone.

Let's go Bucs!!!

Edit: Read the page and no it is still blocked if you pay for it.

Your Buco's are blacked out all the way over into Columbus! You could drive for hours and still not watch them, haha.

I was just looking at a blackout map...besides the fact that the maps are just asinine...Seattle's is just laughably large.

But I always say living in Vegas would have to be the worst. You have 6 teams blacked out and STILL don't live within 5 hours of ANY team.

mlb-broadcast-map.jpg

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
On a PC it's not difficult to work around the blackout, but I haven't been able to do it on a mobile device. I've tried it on WP, iPhone, and Android.

Seattle's is just laughably large.

I know, right? Just think of all those MLB teams from Idaho & Montana that they can't watch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3