Metro tube

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Their app is taking long to pass the certification process. It's been 4 days now and the update is not yet available on the store. I'm eagerly waiting for the update as its the only YouTube client I have on my phone.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Still no good. Unable to play any videos on my phone on mobile network, unless when connected to WIFI. I have no freaking idea what's wrong with playing YouTube on Windows Phone. None of the apps work at all.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
metrotube received an update yesterday which has fixed video playback. wpcentral didn't bother to cover the story even though I submitted it yesterday so a lot of people still don't know about this update maybe until tomorrow when they get notification

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
metrotube received an update yesterday which has fixed video playback. wpcentral didn't bother to cover the story even though I submitted it yesterday so a lot of people still don't know about this update maybe until tomorrow when they get notification

I was also surprised they didn't cover it. It's not a little known app. Many use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss