Podcast Picker latest update breaks playback?

carlosthedwarf

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Podcast Picker for as my app of choice as it has been the only one that has reliably been able to download any password protected feeds I've been using. I couldn't recommend it enough.

However with the most recent update it appears playback is nearly broken. If I try to play any podcast from anywhere in the app (episodes, unplayed, downloads across different feeds) it just starts playing the latest played episode from where I had left off. I have found a way to play the episode I want by going to Lists and Unplayed and from there it starts & remembers playback locations, which isn't too much of a work around but it's obviously not working as intended.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? I tried a soft reset, deleting and reinstalling the app, removing all feeds and starting again. I've also emailed the developer as well, but just wanted to see if it was more widespread or just user error.

panheid

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've not had that good of luck with Podcast Picker in general. Have you checked out Podcast Critter? It's my new fave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999