Flash transfer

Aalok05

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
My friends using Android easily transfer files by what they call flash transfer . Is that technology available on wp8 ? If yes then plz show me the app for it . Thanx

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
how can u say that if it doesn't need to be connected to a wifi network? Check it out . Its special . But ignorance is bliss so....
I want to understand it more...where can I find some info....afaik you require network connection...no need for the devices to be on same network...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
If you must use WiFi, why can't you send an email? The only advantage that Bluetooth and NFC have is that you do not avoid using internet, thud saving on data costs. But you are not using bt/nfc anyway, so you could just send an email over WiFi.

Wadood Shaikh

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i think its really tedious in sharing files and videos through email and even then there is only a certain limit for the file size to be transfered, i think there is a need for apps like xender , flash transfer,zapya on windowsphone . Using windows phone you cant easily transfer videos and even though if send it through bluetooth by using the apps like folder(beta) its take a long while to transfer. zapya and flash transfer helps share large files as large as 500- 800mb within few 10- 15 mins.

Rahul Konjengbam

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Could you describe the process or the app in more detail?
yes, its exactly wifi direct for those android phones with wifi but no stock wifi direct functionality. We download the flash transfer app - install it ( the receiving party should also have the same app and install) and open - rename your profile- create or search group- connect -select the file - press and hold or shake ,then boom there you go in a flash. So now is there any app similar to the flash transfer in windowsphone8 ? Eventhough entry level wp8 phones like lumia525 have wifi and hotspot but no wifi direct i think if there is an app like the one mentioned above we can share it fast via wifi.pliz reply asap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers