Problem with MSFT payment

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

About 5 days ago my nephew accidentally purchased an app in the Marketplace, in itself no major problem.
The real problem is that i tot an email from MSFT billing service that i need To pay the amount and my account Will be suspended if I do not.

The amount is about 7-8 US dollar, something I can afford but I need to wait another 2.5 weeks for my salary and I don't really like the game.
And again I didn't know he bought this after he had already downloaded it.

What can I do? I just received an second email urging me to pay..

PS I had an old credit card still ready to go on it so after the purchase they found out it they couldn't charge the credit card for it.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
By suspended they mean you're streaming services will stop working and you will not be able to download any apps. I know this because my account apparently was suspended because of an old credit card. Went on for about 2 months. I talked to support and was willing to pay off the bill but they just waived it all lol I was like ".... uhh, okay." lol

I'd suggest once you get the money, call their support to make sure everything checks out, cause when you try to do it yourself (like I did 2 months ago) it because a huge mess!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay i will, will contacting support via email work or do i have to call?

Only reason I say call is because they can ask you questions and you can answer them better. That and it is also instant and they are more likely to just waive it because its easier and quicker for the rep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo