need an app which can record incoming and outgoing call. anyone?

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
no buddy. its not there.
there was one app called Call Recorder, used to work in WP7.
but, it does not work automatically. u have to start the app, in between call, and press n hold it running.
WP environment does not allow background recording, Yet.

xelaio

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Very good app CallRecorder I have in Nokia E72, I found it in Symbian platform by SmartphoneWare. But now I'm using Lumia 920 and waiting for similar app as on Symbian. Also AnsMAchine (same on Symbian) is one of very good and useful application, but not yet on WP8 :(.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
i did use that too in my e63, but in here i cant find anything similar
i thought i will get better app then that, but i m sad that i did not get anything

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Very good app CallRecorder I have in Nokia E72, I found it in Symbian platform by SmartphoneWare. But now I'm using Lumia 920 and waiting for similar app as on Symbian. Also AnsMAchine (same on Symbian) is one of very good and useful application, but not yet on WP8 :(.

Better rephrase it to "but no longer on WP" since the function has been disabled from the OS level in WP8 (and probably also in WP8.1)...

xelaio

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Better rephrase it to "but no longer on WP" since the function has been disabled from the OS level in WP8 (and probably also in WP8.1)...

Thank you for answer. But because of that, I still keep E72 at work, Symbian have some applications very use-full. WP need a lot of improvements, or people will not more believe in WP and users will transfer to Android or others...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo