Netflix app not loading

ltjordan24

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else been having any problems with their Netflix app? The app hasn't loaded for since last week (3/11). I'm currently using a Lumia 928 and the Netflix app won't load for me. I've tried it over cellular and on two different wi-fi networks and I get the same result. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the app and now it won't even log into my Netflix account but I can still use Netflix on my laptop and 360 with no problems. I also noticed in the comments section in the marketplace that some people were complaining about the same issue. Does anyone know if Netflix is going to be releasing a fix anytime soon?

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else been having any problems with their Netflix app? The app hasn't loaded for since last week (3/11). I'm currently using a Lumia 928 and the Netflix app won't load for me. I've tried it over cellular and on two different wi-fi networks and I get the same result. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the app and now it won't even log into my Netflix account but I can still use Netflix on my laptop and 360 with no problems. I also noticed in the comments section in the marketplace that some people were complaining about the same issue. Does anyone know if Netflix is going to be releasing a fix anytime soon?

I've been having the same problem, made a post here a few days ago.

UPDATE:
Just tried to login again and it worked. I never did anything to the phone, so I'm guessing the problem was on Netflix's end. I can also go to the Netflix site again. While having this problem the Netflix site wouldn't load because of a security certificate. I think the security certificate was the cause of the problem all along.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro