Facebook Blue

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I pray to god that it's real and has awesome notifications along with the ability to do the predictive name tagging that you can do on the website and iOS

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Seriously please save us from this crappy FB app from MS..So FB blue is made by Facebook? I just want it is flexible,we can change the profile picture,can see photo comments or attach photo in comments,no more trouble in getting data and also any link opens in the app itself..

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So, like everything else we know about WP8.1, it is just a rumor. Though MS has provided a select few developers data that states there is a FB Blue, but nothing has been announced about it yet. As far as I am aware though, this is still a MS and FB joint effort (the current FB app, though made by MS is supported by FB.. so to an extent it is "official".. )

That being said it will have to release with wp8.1 to allow the hooks into the OS for FB integration with the OS that the current API that FB app is written on doesn't support. There are no more details than that really until hopefully BUILD where this is all announced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb