Recode for Windows Phone

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
r8.pngr1.pngr3.pngr4.pngr5.pngr6.pngr7.pngHello WPC users
I present to you my first app for Windows Phone - Recode. As many of you know, recode.net is the new face of AllThingsDigital, and is one of the best technology websites out there. This AD- FREE app organizes content into featured content, author specific and topic specific content. The app even reads out articles to readers, features easy sharing of articles and users can also pin articles to the Start Screen!
I took a little design inspiration from app studio templates, but tweaked the UI in various places and added some cool features such as the ability to read out articles to the user, pin articles to the start screen and update the lockscreen. The app was published on the 5th of February and has had more than 75 downloads since then. This is a number that I really hope to see increase. In the coming updates, I plan to include features such as a comments page for each article, embedded media player etc. I look forward to your feedback and hope that you will spare a few minutes of your time to review it

Here is the store link Recode | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077